1. The Regulations define the rules of providing the Administrator with services to the Users
It consists in providing a technical platform for contacting
Users and Guests, Publication of Offers and Announcements, Submissions and Offers, and Inquiries
They deal with and evaluate users and premises.
2. The Administrator allows Users and Guests to enter into contracts on the terms set out in The regulations and to this end provide them with appropriate system tools. Administrator is not the parties to the agreements between the Users and Visitors and does not guarantee that they have the opportunity conclusion and performance of contracts concluded.
3.The Administrator is not responsible for the obligations resulting from the User A guest of contract, including for failure to perform or improper performance of this contract, and for behavior parties after making available the premises and any damage suffered during the term of the lease.
1. Administrator - alewczasy.pl a public company with registered office in Wieliczka, registered in the register
Entrepreneurs run by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow XII Department
Commercial Register of the National Court Register, number KRS 0000677858.
2.alewczasy.pl - internet service, operated by alewczasy.pl, run by Administrator.
3. User - natural person, legal person or organizational unit not possessing legal personality, but able to own in the name of the acquisition of rights and obligations, which has made a full registration in the Service, in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations.
4. Registered User - User whose validation has been verified by the Administrator and who has fully activated the Account and paid the subscription on terms specified in the Regulations, during the time for which the Subscription was paid.
5.Guest - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without a personality legal but able to acquire rights on the own behalf and incur liabilities that it has made simplified registration in the Service on the terms set out in the Regulations.
6.Premises - house, apartment, apartment, room or other room for rent for accommodation purposes, which are the subject of the User's Offer, placed on the site alewczasy.pl
7. Offer - a proposal submitted by the User to rent a place (regardless of form accommodation) not being an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
8. Subscription - User fee to the Administrator.
9.Reservation - an agreement between the Guest and the User to rent the Apartment in accordance with the Offer and the rules set out in the Regulations.
10. Account - a collection of resources, enabling full use of the Service, conducted individually For each User, which collects User's data and information about it activities within the Service.
11.Regulations - this document, defining the functioning and rules of use Service.
12. Consumer - a natural person performing a legal action not directly related to her economic or professional activity.
13. Announcement - made by the User or Guest notice regarding the offered or Wanted services, sales (call for sales contract), swapping, work, etc. Excluding Offers, included in the Service, under the conditions provided for in the Regulations.
3.1 General terms and conditions of using the website
1. The technical condition of using alewczasy.pl is to have a computer or a device mobile with Internet access and a web browser.
3. Materials posted by alewczasy.pl, including elements of graphics, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks, images and other information available on the web pages alewczasy.pl is the subject of the Administrator's exclusive rights. The indicated elements represent object of copyright, industrial property rights, including rights of registration Trademarks and database rights and as such benefit from statutory protection. It is not permissible to use alewczasy.pl resources in a manner different from that provided for herein.
4.The user declares that he owns the copyright to the content he publishes, including Photos and consent to use them by alewczasy.pl in alewczasy.pl Internet services and other media such as the press, television and the Internet, Also within any form of visual advertising. The user declares that in accordance with the rules Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, Pos. 631 with later zm) authorizes alewczasy.pl free to use located in within the Service and Web Services, works. Songs are available on a non-exclusive.
5. The Service is not responsible for the actions that are on the Users side Particularly for the truthfulness, reliability and compliance with the laws published by their content.
6. The Service reserves the right to discontinue the provision of services, including removal of the Offer or change of content in the event the User places the Data in violation of the Terms of these Regulations.
7. The Service is obliged to remove content contained in the Service if: - contents contains vulgar, offensive, abusive wording,-content is a sequence of random characters not reflecting real words,- Content contains links to other sites,- contents violates the interests of the Service,- Content violates the good name of the Service,- content is the result of use automatic scripting,- content calls for racial, religious and ethnic hatred, propagates violence,- The rating given by the Guest is, in whole or in part, unrelated substantively with the rating of the Place or Offer.
8. A user or visitor may request removal of content, rating or comment Only in cases where the content, rating or comment violates the content User / guest.
9. If you find that the content, rating or comment violates the rights User / Guest, he should immediately notify the Service of this fact.
10. The notice of infringement should contain all of the following elements:
1) Identification of the authorized person submitting the notice of the unlawful assessment or infringing the right holder;
2)Authorized contact details;
3) Indication in a way An unequivocal assessment that violates the rights of the right holder to whom, in his opinion, should be blocked access;
4) Provide information to find an infringing evaluation right holder;
5) Brief justification for credibility notice;
6) Statement of the truthfulness of the submitted information;
7) Additional information and evidence of credibility Notification of the entitled person;
8) Signature of the entitled person or his representative; 11. Notification referred to in point 10 must be prepared in writing and sent to the address Service: alewczasy.pl Sp. public, ul. Piłsudskiego 99/18, 32-020 Wieliczka 12. If the applicant does not meet the requirements described in 10-11, the service leaves a notification without recognition.
13. If the notification meets the requirements referred to in point 10-11, the service notifies User / Guest who posted the contested rating or comment received notice and block access to this rating or comment.
3.2 Rules of participation
1. Users may be individuals who are 18 years of age or older and full capacity for legal acts and legal entities or organizational units not possessing legal personality, but able to acquire rights and obligations on its own behalf.
2. The administrator is not responsible for the consequences of the actions taken by Users and third parties in violation of clause 1. 3. Publication of Offers is only available to Active Users who have made full registration in the Service, in accordance with the guidelines of the electronic registration form available at alewczasy.pl and paid for the subscription. After the subscription period The offer may remain on the site, but it will be inactive.
4. The condition of publication of the offer under alewczasy.pl is to create an account on the way full registration. Registration is complete by completing the registration form User according to the guidelines of the electronic registration form. A user who has completed the Registration but has not fully activated the Account, may use the Service, However, there is no access to the functionality associated with the publication of the Offer. User in order Access to all services provided by the Service, in particular publications The Bidder must complete and fully activate the Account on the terms set out in Rules and go through the process of verifying the correctness of your data by the Service.
5. Simplified registration is based on the completion of the guest registration form basic data ie email address, password, first name and surname, in accordance with the guidelines electronic registration form available within alewczasy.pl. The guy he made Simplified registration may use the Service within the scope of the Regulations, but not can publish Offers.
6. Registration is voluntary and free.
7. Upon confirmation of the registration by the User or Guest concluded he is an agreement with the Administrator regarding services provided within the Service, on conditions set out in the Regulations.
8. Within 14 days of the conclusion of the agreement referred to above, the User or Guest that is The consumer can withdraw from it without specifying the reasons. To exercise your right of withdrawal contract, the consumer must inform alewczasy.pl service about his decision to withdraw from the contract way of declaration. In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, sending is sufficient A letter with information about the exercise of the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
9. User and Guest are obliged to keep secret information provided Secure use of your Account, including the ability to not share your login and password with others Suitable, difficult to break passwords.
10. Any action taken using Login with properly assigned to The password is considered to be the action of the User or the Guest.
11. You may not use the Accounts of other Users or Guests and Make your Account available to other people, except when you share your Account duly authorized to act on its behalf.
12. Accounts are non-transferable, subject to the disposal of the company, which must remain indicated by relevant documents.
13. Use of the Service is voluntary. Users and guests are entitled to At any time, the right to request the removal of the account created in the Service.
14. The administrator provides functionality to users through the panel Administrative for correspondence maintained by the visitors with visitors within the given User's email address. User and Guest take note that mail Electronic and other transmissions over the Internet can be undamaged and not confidential. Any liability of the Administrator of this The title is excluded, except that it does not apply to Consumers.
15. In the event of violation of the Terms by a User or Guest not Consumer, Administrator can suspend his Account.
1. Under the agreement, the Active User provides on the Service through the panel Administrative offer, which is commercial information covering the Data:
a) own name A place where the name can not contain an indication of the website address of the User or the Local, phone number, price, promotional information, standard and other additional descriptions associated with the name, in particular indicating the location of the premises;
b) main description Lokal,
c) description of the apartment in the form of special offers (eg New Year's Eve, D) up to 100 photos of the Apartment, e) contact details of the Apartment, f) designation location on the map, g) price list of the place, h) description of the restaurant
i) description of attractions j) description of events
2. The subject of the offer may be one Lokal.
3. The User made any changes to the Data using the panel Administrative is admissible and free.
4. The user can not upload photos not related to the item within alewczasy.pl Offers, especially those aimed at the promotion of your products or markings or a third party.
5. In case of content claim submitted by a third party published by the User, in particular related to infringement of copyright, You will release alewczasy.pl and its subcontractors from any liability arising out of such Claims and will ensure the return of all expenses and expenses (including remuneration for legal services and reimbursement related to the provision of these services).
6. The user undertakes not to include within the data: a) scripts, in particular Java Script, PHP, CGIb) html codes not related to text formatting, c) elements graphics that interfere with the template of the site and change its standard layout, d) links to websites, e) contact forms.
1. The user may use the services of alewczasy.pl web site by providing Offers under contract after full registration, data verification and pre-payment Subscription in the website alewczasy.pl.
2. The price of the subscription can be found on the page under the "Pricelist" tab. Subscription rates indicated in The price list applies to the publication of one Offer within the Service.
3. Subscription entitles you to use the service of publishing Offers in the Service for the time specified, indicated in the Price List. Publication of User Offers is made by the Service by fixed period, ie the period for which the subscription was redeemed. The end of the period for which he was A paid subscription will result in limiting the functionality of the Offer in the form of deletion of the part contact details.
4. During the promotional period specified in the Price List, the User is not allowed to use All functionality available within the Service. The scope of functionality arises each time from the content of the contract.
5. Payments can be made via a bank or other payment provider.
6. Make a payment is a payment service within the meaning of the law of 19 August 2011, about payment services, which consists in receiving by a competent bank or operator Payment of cash payments made by the User in order to pay a Subscription which They are transferred to the Administrator's accounts. The above entities provide the User a payment instrument enabling him to make the payment of funds on a given the User's payment account into the Administrator's bank account. The administrator does not provide No payment services are available to Users.
7. If you cancel the publication of the Offer or withdraw from the contract by the User, The paid price of the subscription is non-refundable. Consumers are asking price for the unused subscription period.
4.3 Photo session
1. The condition of using the photo session of the Offer within Paid subscription, is to meet the following conditions simultaneously: a) possession Active User Status, b) Payment for the full billing year (12 months); c) The subscription paid by the User may not include any discounts; d) The paid price for the subscription must be in line with the current pricelist of the subscription.
2. A photo session must be ordered with a minimum of 14 days in advance. The Photo Session includes one photographer's arrival and a series of photos A place from which you will be selected for the site up to 15 items.
3. If you do not use a photo session for a given calendar year, You are not entitled to a discount in the Subscription.
4. Photographs taken during the photo session are the property of the Administrator, who It agrees to publish them within the User's Offering only in the Service and in the others the web sites he manages and one user's web site.
5. alewczasy.pl reserves the right to post information about the origin of photographs (watermark) on photos taken during a photo session.
6. Photographs of the photo session are published in a resolution adapted to service standard.
7. alewczasy.pl being the owner of photos taken during photo shoots, has the right to use them in any kind of media (including digital media, electronic, press and television) for business purposes (including in advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of products or services), excluding unlawful purposes. The user expressing consent to make the photo agrees to combining these photographs with other materials, text and graphics, and framing them, changes and modifications.
1. Condition of use of the translation service to English and German in Under the paid Plan, the following conditions are met: a) Possession of Active User status, b) The subscription must be paid by the User for full billing year (12 months); c) The subscription paid by the User may not contain no discounts; d) the price for the subscription must be in line with the current service price list.
2. If the condition referred to in pt. 1, the User is entitled One-off translation of text up to 4,000 (four thousand) characters under a paid subscription.
3. A translation service must be ordered at least 14 days in advance.
4. If you do not use the translation service, you do not have the right to a discount in the subscription.
5. Made as part of translation service texts are the property of the Administrator, who agrees to publish them under the User 's Offer exclusively in the Service and in the the other internet services he manages.
6. alewczasy.pl reserves the right to place information about the author of the translation (watermark) on the text / below the translation text.
7. alewczasy.pl being the owner of translations, has the right to use them in all types of media (including digital, electronic, press and television media) The purposes related to business activity (including advertising, promotion, marketing), except for illegal purposes. You agree to execute translations are meant to combine those translations with other materials, text and graphics, a Also their framing, changes and modifications.
4.5 Proven item
1. The premises meeting the verification criteria will be marked "checked object".
2. The criteria for recognition as a verified object are: a) verifying the existence of the premises by visit an employee alewczasy.pl; b) placing in the Offer no less than 5 authentic photographs The premises made during the photo session mentioned above; c) that the Lokal is active Option to add reviews and do not remove them and have at least 1 opinion visible; d) that the Lokal is registered at alewczasy.pl for at least 6 months.
3. The "proven object" designation, in the form of an appropriate graphic sign, is placed is in the User's premises when at least the criterion of point
a. 2 will remain met. 4. Compliance with the letter
b) - d) 2 lets you get more verification levels. Compliance with all criteria enables you to obtain a written certificate Confirming status of "checked object".
5. The user is obliged to notify alewczasy.pl service about changes in the premises resulting in the non-conformity of the "checked object" signs with the actual state.
6. In the event of non-compliance with the state of the facts, the designation "checked object" may be removed without prior notice to the User, with the reservation that This provision is not applicable to consumers.
7. alewczasy.pl, giving the indication "verified object", confirms only and exclusively the fact of having a visit to an object or making a photograph, or the fact of the activity of an add option opinions and not to add opinions, or time registration of the premises in the Service for a moment Placement of the "checked object".
4.6 Reviews and comments General information
1. An integral part of the Service is the rating panel, which is used by guests Comments and ratings of the premises in the standard of the Apartment.
2. Guest can add rating or comment only based on their own experiences related to Use of the Apartment at a specific date. The assessment may only contain substantive ones Observations and opinions regarding the Offer, the Locality and related services.
3. Based on all the ratings given, the Service automatically creates a ranking of Offers, According to the average score obtained, visitors are allowed to position their search engines Premises.
4. Within the shared sub-page, you have the right to use the panel administrative evaluation. You do not have the right to opt out of the rating panel.
5. You have the right to reply to your feedback and comments via the admin panel.
6. The content of ratings, comments and replies are public information available to everyone visitors alewczasy.pl. The ratings, comments, and responses shown will be: a) for the User in the admin panel, b) for others: i. on the site Your offer is in the form of an average guest rating with the possibility to select a specific one evaluation, j. on the page containing the user's offer on the list of objects in the given city in form Average user ratings with the ability to choose a specific rating (as an active link).
7. In the absence of ratings of the User's offer listed on the premises, the site will There is a link encouraging you to make an assessment and directing the visitor to the appropriate panel assessment.
8. You agree to abstain from evaluating the objects you promote tourist and other users' facilities located in the same tourist region. This obligation has been introduced by the Service to protect good business practices and taking into account the provisions of the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (OJ of 2003, No. 153, item 1503). This instruction excludes any The liability of the Service for non-Consumer Users infringing the ban.
9. The service does not bear any responsibility towards you or your Guest as part of the Service, and in particular the opinions given to the Users in the form of evaluations or comments in the rating panel. 10. The service is not responsible for lost by User or Guest benefit, but this provision does not apply to Users Being a consumer.
Removing the rating
1. Deletion of rating or comment can be made Only the Service.
2. The evaluation is removed according to the rules described in sec. 3.1.8. - 3.1.17. Regulations.
5.1. General Rules for Using Ads
1 An integral part of the Service is the panel Advertisements that serve guests and users to publish their advertisements regarding the services offered or sought.
2. Placing Ads requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, fill in the appropriate form or create an account on the site.
3. The content of the Ads comes from the User or the Guest, who sets it himself.
4. Ads are available to all Internet users. With Announcement on The website provides a contact form that allows every user The Internet sends a message to the email address associated with the Classifieds.
5. The user is responsible for the published content (including photos) and guarantees that they are They are in accordance with the actual state and the law and their publication does not violate the Administrator's rights, Rules and rights of third parties, including copyrights.
6. Content should be consistent with the actual, reliable and complete and not It may mislead other users or visitors.
7. The administrator protects the user data.
8. Placing Classifieds in the Service requires filling in the form available in Service.
9. Issue Ads in the Service starts immediately after activation.
10. It is not permitted to post ads of a social nature.
11. During the broadcast period, the User may modify the contents of the Classifieds and his parameters, and also delete the Announcement.
12. Adding Ads and inquiries in the "Announcements" section is free of charge.
13. A User or Guest can add any number of Ads.
14. You or the Guest agree to be notified when you post mail inquiries regarding the Ad.
15. The response to the ad should contain specific information referring to the content Classifieds. 16. In the event of detection of notices that do not meet the requirements of the Terms and Conditions www.alewczasy.pl should be addressed to the email address:
6.1 Administrator's Liability
1. The Administrator is not responsible for actions or omissions of the Users and visitors within the Service, nor the performance or improper performance of their contracts as well They are not responsible for any actions that violate the Terms and Conditions. Administrator is not responsible for the reliability, legality, quality or safety of services and goods covered by the Advertisements and Offers of Users and Visitors, their solvency and ability to conclude and the performance of contracts and the accuracy of the information provided by Users and Visitors.
2. The Administrator is liable to the Non-Consumer for liability acts performed by inadvertent fault, up to the amount charged to you by the user at the moment valid subscription 3. The administrator is not responsible for lost by Users benefit, provided that this subscription does not apply to Users who are Consumers. 4. The Administrator's liability is excluded for non-entities Consumers in cases of force majeure, understood as circumstances Outside of the actual control of the Administrator, including, but not limited to, in particular computer software error, computer hardware failure, server failure, the act or omission of subcontractors, fire or other unfortunate accident, strike, labor dispute, war, terrorist attack, the entry into force of common law acts binding or issuing any judicial decision or administrative decision. This provision does not apply to Consumer Users.
6.2 Complaints Procedure
1. Complaints for lack of performance by the Administrator of the services provided in Regulations or their implementation contrary to the Regulations may be sent to the email address:
2. The administrator will recognize the complaint within 14 days of its receipt, with restriction that in the case of non-Consumer advertisers alewczasy.pl may refuse Examination of complaints filed after 90 days of the disclosure of the reasons for the complaint.
3. Consumer advertisers have the opportunity to benefit from extrajudicial means resolving disputes before the Permanent Court of Consumer Conciliation.
1. These Regulations may be amended. About changes to the Terms and Conditions and dates The change of the Administrator will be announced on the website alewczasy.pl. consumers You will be informed individually of the e-mail addresses listed in your Data Warehouse. IN If you do not agree to a change in the Terms, you are entitled to the Consumer termination of the contract within 14 days from the date of receiving information about the change. In such a situation The Consumer is entitled to reimbursement of fees incurred for the Service alewczasy.pl, in proportion to the range of services provided by alewczasy.pl. Change These Terms and Conditions apply after 14 days from the date of notification of the change in accordance with the provisions above. Your use of the service after this date is Unambiguous with the acceptance of the new content of the Regulations.
2. In the event that any provision of the Regulations is deemed invalid, Ineffective or unworkable, it does not affect in any way the validity, effectiveness and The other provisions of the Regulations.
3. alewczasy.pl reserves the right to transfer or commission all or part Your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, with the reservation that if The agreement is with the consumer, this transfer requires his consent. If you use This right will be given to you by the notice given. User The Consumer has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days from the date of obtaining the information change with the effect specified in item 1 above.
4. Regulations and services rendered on it are subject to Polish law.
5. Any disputes between the Administrator and the non-Consumer subject arising or related to the Regulations will be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of the Administrator. The court's jurisdiction for the registered office is not applicable to the Users being consumers.
1. Personal data of Users and Guests are processed by the Administrator as data controller to provide the services described in the Regulations. Data processing Personal is held in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data and the law providing services by electronic means.
2. In order to use the Service, you must provide the following information Personal information: name, address, telephone number, email address. On registration A simplified Guest gives his / her e-mail address, in which case it is possible to use the Service by guest in an anonymous way or by using a pseudonym.
3. A user or a guest may state that he / she agrees to the processing of his / her data personal items placed on the registration form of the Service to send information commercial as well as to make them available to other entities for implementation purposes services.
4. Expressing consent to receive commercial information means consent to processing and Use of data for marketing purposes. Users agree to receive Electronic and traditional correspondence on administrative matters, information Promotional Website and advertising during and after the term of the Agreement, unless in they will ask the Administrator to delete their data from his database.
5. The date of submission of the statement by the User is the date of activation on the site alewczasy.pl.
6. You have the right of access (including access) to the content of your data, their changes (including correction), as well as the right to control the processing of personal data (including the filing data removal requests), as described in the Personal Data Protection Act. Pass Your personal data is voluntary.
7. alewczasy.pl may refuse to delete the User's personal information if further Processing of this data by alewczasy.pl is necessary and acceptable on the basis of the law, including if the User has not regulated all liabilities to alewczasy.pl or if your current behavior has violated the Rules or the applicable law, and data retention is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine User liability.
8. Personal data of Users may be transferred to the entities entitled to receive them, including the competent judicial organs, under applicable law, and also Third parties acting on behalf of alewczasy.pl service activities covered by these Regulations.
9. In connection with the provision of the services described in the Regulations, the Administrator provides the data Users, necessary for the services provided.
10. By registering the Account at alewczasy.pl, the User agrees to the processing by alewczsy.pl files "cookies" as long as the User has allowed this possibility in the settings Internet browser that he uses to use alewczasy.pl. Information collected at "cookies" help you tailor your services and content to your individual needs and preferences Users, as well as for the development of general usage statistics by Users from alewczsy.pl. Disable in the web browser an option that allows Saving cookies does not generally prevent you from using alewczsy.pl, however cause some difficulties.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS THE CONTENT OF ACTIVITIES OF ACTIVE ACTIVITIES
REGISTERED IN THE SERVICE alewczasy.pl:
1) Terms and conditions of online reservations at alewczasy.pl
2) The rating panel of the alewczsy.pl website
RESERVATION REGULATIONS ONLINEW PORTAL alewczasy.pl The subject of these regulations is the regulation of the terms and conditions of online accommodation in The website located at www.alewczasy.pl
Definitions: a) Service - a service providing a technical platform for making a reservation Online, owned by alewczasy.pl, a public company based in Wieliczka, registered in register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Krakow - Śródmieście in Cracow XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000677858, NIP 6832094782. b) Affiliate service - this is a portal located at the internet address www.alewczasy.pl, owned by alewczasy.pl Sp. public with its registered office in Wieliczka, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Kraków - Śródmieście in Krakow XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000677858, w The owners of the premises (Users) can place their offers. c) User - a natural person who is 18 years old and has full ability to Legal actions, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality However, it can acquire rights on its own behalf and incur liabilities that have registered in the Partner Service and publish on the Partner's Website the offer of renting an apartment, restaurant, Attractions or Events. d) Offer - a proposal submitted by the User to rent the Apartment (regardless of form accommodation) which is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. e) Guest - natural person, legal person or organizational unit not possessing legal personality but able to own the rights and incur liabilities which, in their own name, You visit the Partner Website, including the services offered by the Service Affiliate. f) Premises - house, apartment, room or other room for rent in accommodation purposes, which are the subject of the offer of the User, included in the Service partner.
Article 2 General provisions The Service is not a party to the User's agreements with the Guest, and only provides Technical platform for publishing Offers and making a reservation for a Place by Internet. Each time at the publication of the Offer, the Service gives the User's personal information Providing tourist services for guests on whose behalf it mediates for Users. Art. 3 Rules for using online reservation system Online booking can be made by a natural person who is 18 years of age and has a full legal capacity and a legal person or organizational unit not possessing legal personality but able to acquire rights and obligations on its own behalf. The condition of using an online reservation is: 1) Computer or mobile device with Internet access and equipped with web browser;
2) pre-registration at the Partner Service;
3) login to the affiliate service; 4) acceptance of these Regulations; After registration at the Partner Service, the system checks whether The proposed Guest ID ("Login") is not occupied by another Guest. If Login is available, Guest can start using the reservation service. If Login is not available, Guest can propose another Login. The procedure may be repeated as long as An available Login is set.
In the activation process, Guest sets his password. During activation, the guest provides his / her contact email address from which the Service and the Service Affiliates will use the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions. Guest is obliged to keep confidential information secure Use of the account, including not disclosing to other persons Login and Password.
Any action taken using Login with correctly assigned to him The password is considered a guest activity.
Guests are not allowed to use other Guest Accounts and share your Account with others except to the extent that the Account is made available to persons duly authorized by the Guest to action on his behalf. Guest can only have one account in the Partner Service. Accounts are non-transferable.
The site provides access to the functionality provided by the Account for correspondence hosted by the Guest with the User within the email address provided by the Guest. User and Guest acknowledge that email and other transmissions Passing through the Internet may not be tampered with by third parties and they do not confidential nature. Any liability of the Administrator under this title remains excluded, with the exception that this does not apply to Consumer Users.
Guest searches for a place through an affiliate service and introduces details of a future reservation using an interactive calendar. Based on the information indicated by the guest in the interactive calendar, the Service generates A summary of Pre-book Online, which includes information the accommodation, the booking date, the number of nights, the total amount to be paid and the amount deposit / payment.
If the Guest does not appear at the Place on the date on which the reservation should be You will have to start your rental until 24:00 unless otherwise stated in the Booking and unless individual arrangements have been made with the User), the reservation is canceled in its entirety. In that case, the deposit / advance is non-refundable.
Art. 5 Cancellation Policy - The guest's cancellation policy is determined by the User himself.
Cancellations may be subject to a fee that may not exceed the amount deposit / payment. The amount of such fee is determined by the User. In case of cancellation of the Reservation by the User, the amount of the advance / advance payment will be refunded Entire. Article 6 Responsibility The service is responsible for the proper functioning of the online booking system from technical side.
The User assumes responsibility for the execution of the Booking in accordance with its terms and conditions. Complaints and Complaints about the Apartment (including products and services offered, provided and guaranteed by the User) or specific wishes expressed by the responsible guest is given to you. The service is not responsible for complaints or complaints regarding The Guest House and waive all responsibility. For the quality of service, as well as the accuracy and reliability of the information provided by Users Responsibilities are borne by the User.
Personal Data Users who are natural persons or natural persons who lead Single-person business activities are processed by the Affiliate Service as an administrator data for the provision of services described in these Regulations. The affiliate service has concluded with Service contract for data processing. Processing of personal data of guests takes place in accordance with with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data and the law on the provision of road services electronic.
By completing the registration process on the Partner Portal, Guest: - agrees to the processing by the Partner of their personal data as provided in registration process to the extent necessary to use the service, including to make Online booking. - agrees to the processing of his personal data on the form Registration to send commercial information from the partner site via electronic means of communication as well as making it available to other entities for the purpose associated with the implementation of the service.
The date of submission of the statement by the Guest is the date of registration on the Website partner. At the same time, the guest's consent means the consent to the processing of his / her data future. In the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997r. about the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002r. No. 101, item 926, as amended) administers a data set in which personal data will be processed Customer's Guest is a Service.
The visitor has the right of access (including insight) to the content of their data, their changes (including correction), as well as the right to control the processing of personal data (including the filing data removal requests), as described in the Personal Data Protection Act. Pass The guest's personal data is voluntary.
Affiliate site may refuse to remove your personal information if further Processing of this data by the Affiliate is necessary and acceptable on the basis of legal regulations. Guest's personal data may be passed to the eligible entities, including The competent judicial authorities, under the applicable laws, as well Third parties acting on behalf of the Affiliate Service activities in the provision of services services covered by these Regulations.
In connection with the provision of the services described in the Terms and Conditions, the Partner Service provides data Guests, necessary for the services provided.
When you send a request for accommodation, an account is created for you allow him or her further correspondence with the accommodation facility. By signing up for the affiliate service, you agree to the processing by Affiliate site "cookie" files, as long as Guest has enabled this option in the settings The web browser that he uses to use the Affiliate Service. information Cookies can be customized to suit your needs and guest preferences, as well as serve to compile general statistics on use of the visitor from the Partner Service. Disable in web browser options The ability to save "cookies" generally does not prevent you from using the Website partner, however, may cause some difficulties.
Article 8 Electronic correspondence Guest agrees to receive electronic and traditional correspondence Administrative matters and may agree to receive promotional information of the Service affiliate and advertising.
Article 9 Amendments to the Rules
These Regulations are subject to change. About the changes in the Terms and Conditions and the deadlines Changes to the Affiliate website will be posted on the website. Consumers will be informed Individually to the e-mail addresses listed in the resources. If you do not agree to the change These Terms and Conditions, Consumer Guests have the right to terminate the contract within 14 days of the day get information about the change. Contracts made before the amendment of the Terms and Conditions of the contract are executed in accordance with the rules in force at the moment their conclusion.
Article 10 Complaint procedure Guest can make a complaint by registered letter addressed to the website alewczasy.pl Sp. public, ul. Piłsudskiego 99/18 32-020 Wieliczka, if the services provided for in the Regulations are not implemented by the Service or the Affiliate Service, or is not implemented in accordance with the provisions Regulations. Complaints should include information identifying the guest and activities being performed by him in the Service and description of the objections raised.
The complaint is recognized within 14 days of its receipt in the correct provided that the Service or the Affiliate Service may refuse to review the complaint submitted 90 days after the cause of the complaint has been disclosed. The response to the complaint is sent to the address indicated by the Guest. All complaint proceedings between the Guest and the premises are conducted by direct way contact with the premises.
Art. 11 Technical breaks
The Service makes every effort to ensure proper and uninterrupted operation of the Service. Despite Efforts may be made to avoid technical failures and technical errors caused by hardware failures software. In each case, the Service tries to minimize the effects technical problems. To develop and improve the Service and, above all, to minimize the risk Interruptions are necessary, periodic technical interruptions are required at which time in the system IT changes are being made. The service takes care not to break technical they were a nuisance for guests, so to this end, as far as possible, planned for them at night.
Within the framework of the alewczasy.pl service, a system of assessment of accommodation facilities has been made available which consists of commentary system in descriptive form and quality assessment of objects that serves to Exchange of subjective opinions between Internet users. Content comments and answers are information available to all visitors alewczasy.pl. The subject of these regulations is to determine the conditions of the evaluation panel alewczasy.pl service and conditions for using it by internet users. The Terms and Conditions define, inter alia: the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Service and The rights and obligations of Internet users who use the alewczasy.pl rating panel.
alewczasy.pl - an online service that allows you to publish rental offers accommodation and their reservation, run by alewczasy.pl Sp. public with its registered office in Wieliczka, hereinafter referred to as the "Service". Premises - house, apartment, room or other room intended for rent on purpose accommodation, which is the subject of the User Offers, placed on the site alewczasy.pl User - a natural person who is 18 years old and has full capacity for activities legal entity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but able On its own behalf, acquire the rights and incur liabilities that it has registered in alewczasy.pl on the principles set out in the Regulations and makes proposals to rent the premises. Guest - natural person, legal person or organizational unit without a personality legal but able to own the rights and obligations that he is on his own behalf alewczasy.pl website, also uses the services offered by alewczasy.pl.
Offer - a proposal submitted by the User to rent the Apartment (regardless of form accommodation) which is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Reservation - an agreement between the guest and the User for the rental according to the Offer and on the terms set out in the Regulations.
Account - a set of resources, allowing full use of alewczasy.pl, run individually for each User, in which User data is collected and information about His activities within alewczaasy.pl.
Regulations - this document, defining the functioning and rules of using the panel ratings within alewczasy.pl service.
Article 2 Scope of the Regulations These Terms and Conditions pertain to each User and Guest, regardless of whether or not he has made Register on the Service yourself or through third parties, under the real a name / company name or a pseudonym, and whether or not it uses the Website alewczasy.pl.
Article 3 Scope of the Rules of Procedure
An integral part of the Service in the domain alewczasy.pl is the rating panel, which serves guests Website for commenting and evaluating tourist objects previously located in Service in the field of: - standard of the premises
As a shared subdomain, you have the right to use the panel administrative evaluation. You do not have the right to opt out of the rating panel. Established evaluation criteria include the ability to choose the level of satisfaction guests. On the basis of all the ratings issued, the Service automatically creates a ranking of rooms, According to the obtained average number of points, allowing guests to positioning service Searchable Places.
Art. 4 Rating Panel
Determining the format of the assessment panel, the criteria to be evaluated, the score and Any other details regarding the guest panel access is exclusive competence of the Service. Guest can add rating or comment only based on their own experiences related to Use of the Apartment at a specific date. The assessment may only contain substantive ones perceptions and opinions regarding the premises and related services.
The user has the right to be included in the answer panel for each comment and the rating given by the guest.
To make a comment by the User serves the panel previously made available to him administrative. The rated ratings and comments will be displayed: 1) for the User in the admin panel, 2) for all guests:
a) on the page containing your offer in the form of an average guest rating with the possibility choose a specific rating (in the form of an active link), b) on the page containing the user's offer on the list of objects in the given city in form Average user ratings with the ability to choose a specific rating (as an active link).
If there is no evaluation of the user's offer listed in the list of objects, the site will There is a link encouraging you to make an assessment and directing the visitor to the appropriate panel assessment. Article 5 Removal of the assessment Deletion of rating or comment can only be made by the Service.
The service is obliged to remove the content contained in the comments if:
- comment is, in whole or in part, not related to the evaluation of the premises,
- contains vulgar content, - is a sequence of random characters that do not reflect real words,
- was added by the owner of the place where he was posted or the employee An apartment or other person directly related to the property,
- contains links to other sites,
- violates the interests of the Service,
– is the result of the use of automatic scripting,
- is signed by a sequence of random characters,
calls for racial, religious and ethnic hatred,
- promotes violence, - is a violation of applicable law. User or Guest can request removal of rating or comment only in cases where the posted rating or comment violates the User / Guest rights.
If you find that the rating or comment you posted violates the law User / Guest, he should immediately notify the Service of this fact.
The notice of infringement should contain all of the following: 1) Identification of the authorized person submitting the notice of the unlawful assessment or infringing the right holder; 2) Contact details of the entitled person;
3) Indicate clearly the assessment that violates the rights of the entitled person to whom it belongs in the opinion, should be blocked access;
4) Provide information to identify an offender's violation;
5) Brief justification for the credibility of the notice;
6) Statement of the legitimate truthfulness of the information provided;
7) Additional information and documents confirming the credibility of the notice authorized;
8) Signature of the entitled person or his representative;
9) Possibly a copy of the power of attorney.
Notification referred to in pt. 4 should be written and sent to the address e-mail:
If the applicant does not meet the requirements described in 4, the service leaves the application without diagnosis.
If the notification meets the requirements referred to in p. 4, the service notifies User / Guest who posted the contested rating or comment received notice and block access to this rating or comment. User / Guest is entitled to file charges to the notice sent in within 7 days of receipt of the copy of the notice. On charges the User / Guest obliged is to provide arguments, information or evidence of the credibility of the assessment or comment. If you have correctly formulated your objections, the Service will send a copy to you subject to the reservation that the contested rating will be re-activated after the expiration 10 business days. After 10 working days from the date of delivery of the copy of the objection (not later however, within 21 days of the date of sending the copy of the challenged objection), the Service reactivates evaluation, unless it receives within this time a notice that the eligible person initiated the appropriate court proceedings to assert your rights in connection with the posting of the infringing evaluation His rights along with the proof of the letter to the court. In this case, the Service blocks access questioned assessment. In the event of non-receipt by the Service of the user / guest charges referred to in point 8, Service removes the contested rating from the base. Article 6 Exclusions
The user is obliged to refrain from evaluating the objects he / she promotes tourist and other users' facilities located in the same tourist region. The obligation referred to in para. 1 was introduced by the Service to protect the good commercial practices and taking into account the provisions of the Act of 16 April 1993 o Combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 153, item 1503). The instruction referred to in para. 1 excludes any liability of the Service for any act Users violating the ban.
Article 7 Limitation of liability of the Service The service does not bear any liability to you or the Guest for the behavior of the guests within the Service, and in particular for giving opinions to users in the form of ratings or comments located in the rating panel. In connection with the content of paragraph 1 Service is not responsible for lost by User or Guest benefit, but this provision does not apply to Users who are Consumers.
Article 1 Add an announcement
This ad may only be added to the active site visitor, which has its login and password in alewczasy.pl service. Guest can add any number of ads. Guest adding a post agrees to receive email notifications regarding replies to guest's announcement. Art. 2 Adding a response
Any number of ad replies can be added only to users who have paid subscription to the site.
Reply to the ad should contain specific information referring to the content model.
Response to the advertisement can not be advertising the accommodation.
Removing announcements or replies
The site reserves the right to delete the ad or reply to the ad without give a reason.
1. An integral part of the Service is a photo addition panel that serves guests and visitors Users to upload photos on the website.
2. Placing photos requires approval of the Regulations, filling in the appropriate form or create a Service Account.
3. By submitting photos you or the Guest declares that it owns the copyright to Pictures published by him and agrees to use them by alewczasy.pl in run by the alewczsy.pl website and other media such as the press, television and the Internet, also within all forms of visual advertising. User or Guest Declares that, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Rights related (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended) authorizes alewczasy.pl free of charge to use of the photos included in the Website.
4. The User or Guest is responsible for the posted images and guarantees that they are consistent with the actual situation and the law, and their publication does not violate the Terms and the rights of persons Third, including copyright.
5. By uploading photos on the Site, you or your visitors will be able to use your photos the image revealed in the photos as part of the use of these materials on the terms as a result of these Regulations, as well as declares that he has obtained the consent to submit statements of permission to use the image from all other possible Identify people whose images have been exposed in the material and express the analogy agree on their behalf.
6. It is unacceptable to place within the Service: - content and photos of the infringing rights of third parties; - Content and images offend other people, beliefs or religions; - content and photos contrary to law; - Content and images generally considered morally reprehensible and socially inadequate, including in particular containing vulgar content or pornographic; - advertising content and images; - photos to which the copyright is reserved; - unjustified accusations and accusations towards third parties; - links to private and competitive websites. - posting contact details (number Gadu-Gadu, email address, phone number, etc.) in photos.
7. alewczasy.pl reserves the right to delete photos without giving any reasons.
8. alewczasy.pl is not obliged to inform the User or the Guest about its removal photos.
9. Adding photos within the Service is free of charge.
10. User or Guest can add any number of photos.
CHANGES TO RULES The above Regulations may change. About changes in the Regulations and deadlines Changes will be announced on the website alewczasy.pl.
Free advertising until 30.06.2018